Monday, December 26, 2011

Almost 2012



2012, wow I can't believe it is almost 2012!!!  Crazy!! I wanted to write about this past year, even if you are a usual reader of my blogs, this one will kind of put this year is perspective.
2011, I had so many changes... became single, got an amazing job, found out who my true friends are, found out what Family really means, and realized that good things to come to people who wait. I have experience true joy this year. I believe you can not honestly understand true joy until you experience true sorrow. Since I have been on both sides this year, I know JOY!! Disappointments in my life have now become few and far between. There are those occurances where things don't go my way, but everyone experiences that kind of mis-fortune. But understanding more now than ever has truly lit up my life. I have a deeper understanding of things now. My religious and moral background that I have (thanks mom and dad) has gotten me through alot this year. Also, to the people that were there for me this year, Thank you!!! It has been a crazy ride. Now that 2012 is upon us, it is just going to get busier and busier!! I will be traveling like crazy, looking forward to seeing America more this year! TN and Northern Cali and Washington or Oregan areas are coming up! I will be so busy, and try to write blogs when I can. All I can say is that this year has been a roller coaster, but IT HAS BEEN AMAZING!!! Looking forward to 2012!!

Happy New Years Everyone!

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment