Monday, November 7, 2011

Mid-South, West and everything in between!

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted a blog....So, this is going to be about anything in particular, just whats going on. Unlike my wonderful brother, who is amazing intelligent and so opinionated, I have nothing particular to blog about, so again, this is what is going on in my life. Work...who would of thought I would of become a work-aholic?? Well I am and I love my job. I love traveling, I love meeting new people and I love doing what I do. Some changes have been made, and now I have a new partner...Jon Bengston. He is from the west coast, and going to have to deal with an Oklahoma girl, but it should be fun! Mid-South training/go-live is almost over. We did a good job, and Mid-South is now on SAP, and doing wonderful! Whats next for me???  Well WEST HERE I COME. I will be in North LA for 2 weeks! Cali in December, we will see how it is! The exciting part about going to West, is that I am going to spend a weekend in Tucson, my old stomping ground and spend some much needed time with my Grandmother and Aunt and others! It is going to be nice to go there and see them! So in December I will be a Cali and Arizona girl for the first part!! Woo Hoo!
Now after that...Mid-America, here we come. Kingsport,TN. Not much out there...but I am gong to find something to do....there has to be parks for hiking or something like that. Its going to be cold, so we will see...But that is about all that is going on!
I will write more as my travels go on and on!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see an update, and I haven't posted anything relevant in quite some time. ;) Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete