Thursday, November 17, 2011

MSO - Really?

Welcome to go live # 2! Wow, what a road I have been on. Working non-stop but loving it. I have been several places lately. Lets see, Stillwater, Joplin, Coffeyviile, Chanute, and Salina to come. Then it is off to the beautiful state of California! Woo Hoo! I will be spending the weekend in Tucson to see some of my family. But mostly in Sunny California! After California, watch out Kingsport, TN, here I come. I will be there for around 7 to 8 weeks as well. Mid- South has been pretty good. Nothing MAJOR. Little issues here and there. Looking forward to getting back to the training though. Not that I dont like Go-Live, but I miss the training. We will see how Salina goes. I am going to be with my new partner. So excited. I feel like we are going to get along great!  I love this job, and I love the training team. Life long friendships are being made and it is neat to see where God is taking me. I am just along for the ride! This is going to be a short blog, need to get some sleep...work in the morning.....  SAP trainers never stop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment